The Van Wyk Family Verse

Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy... The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:2-3

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thanks, Diane

It seems that Diane's birthday is the one to challenge a stretch us. She has had us walking the Klompen, making ceramics, and now playing with children. I am starting to wonder what next year will be. I don't stretch willingly, so I need the push and you gave it to me. God blessed my stretching by allowing me to hold a sick little girl and sing songs to her and love on her while my sisters and mom ran after six little kids (actually only, Mom, Bonnie, and Diane chased kids. Karen convinently had to stay inside, air conditioning, to iron on transfers. Joy took a boy in to potty and didn't come back....).

So, yeah, thanks Diane. Seriously, it was great. Happy Belated Birthday!!
Rosa

No comments: